Thursday, February 5, 2015

Puerto Rico


I fled the NYC winter this weekend and went to Puerto Rico for a dragon boat race.  I took the Olympus XA and Holga 120 along.  I do have better cameras that take sharper photos, but there would be stretches of time where my stuff would be either unattended or just an outright burden, so I took my smallest, lightest cameras.

I don't think I'll be doing the usual travel photography blogging, as I didn't really do too much in the way of anything of much documentary value.  I considered myself completely off the clock for this trip, but I did manage to grab a few shots along the way.  The ones from the Holga are all light leaked because I didn't even feel like dealing with the mess of gaffing tape I need to seal the camera.


I'll be posting the photos from the trip without much commentary.  Hopefully they wont need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment